WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your browser. Cookies can serve many purposes, such as remembering a site you have previously visited, so that you remain logged in – or to help us work out how many new website visitors we get each month. They contain information about the use of your computer, but do not contain personal information about you. Cookies cannot harm your computer, and do not contain any viruses.
- Certain cookies are required for the proper functionality of this site;
- We make use of analytics cookies to better understand what content is most useful to our visitors.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Security: These cookies allow us to secure access to your account;
- Preference: These cookies are used to store your preferences like display of job search results;
- Analytics: We track site traffic patterns to identify popular site content and potential site problems;
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being set, or you can choose to turn off all cookies; you do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s ‘Help Menu’ to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you will not have access to many features that make your experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Blocking or deleting cookies from the site may prevent you from using the site.